Dolly Parton 歌詞 Hello God你好,上帝. GO TO HELL去死吧
多莉·帕頓《你好,上帝。去死吧》
[副歌 1]
你好,上帝,你在那裡嗎?
你聽得到我嗎?你還在傾聽嗎?
你好,上帝,如果我們還能說話
你能像以前那樣幫助我嗎?
我質疑你的存在
我的抵抗讓我感到寒冷
你能幫我走到最後嗎?
你好,上帝,你好,你好?
[第一段]
這古老的世界已經分崩離析
我們還能修復它嗎?還有時間嗎?
仇恨和暴力愈演愈烈
我們如此自私、殘忍、盲目
我們互相爭鬥、互相殘殺
以你的名義,捍衛你
你是否更愛某些人?
我們如此迷失,如此困惑
多莉帕頓《你好,上帝》封面
你好,上帝
多莉·帕頓
製作人
多莉·帕頓
[副歌 2]
你好,上帝,你在那裡嗎?
你聽得到我們嗎?你還在傾聽嗎?
上帝啊,你好,如果我們還能說話的話
您還能像以前那樣幫助我們嗎?
哦,你所賜的自由意志
我們把它糟蹋了
這不是生活該有的樣子
我們多麼需要你的愛
下地獄吧
作家 多莉‧帕頓
下地獄吧,下地獄吧,回到你該去的地方去。撒旦,滾開,別再來煩我。帶走你的戰爭和政治,你的慾望和貪婪,滾下地獄吧,因為天堂在等我。下地獄吧,下地獄吧,回到你該去的地方去。撒旦,滾開,別再來煩我。你是個騙子,你是個說謊者,你是個無賴和小偷。滾下地獄吧,因為天堂在等我。下地獄吧,下地獄吧,下地獄吧,下地獄吧。滾下地獄吧,因為天堂在等我。哦,我努力克服我的恐懼和疑慮,但無論我走到哪裡,看到的都是你的邪惡。這一切都與我有關,我承受了你的悲傷、你的心痛和痛苦。你總是給我一手爛牌,還藏著一張詭計牌。下地獄吧,下地獄吧,回到你該去的地方去。撒旦,滾開,別再煩我了。帶著你所有的壞蛋,你的惡魔,逃走吧。趕快下地獄吧,天堂在召喚我。下地獄吧,下地獄吧,下地獄吧,下地獄吧。趕快下地獄吧,因為天堂在等我。哦,我知道我不是天使,但我比天使好。上帝仍然是我的英雄,祂能把你打得落花流水。在你居住的那個邪惡的地方,除了悲傷之外什麼都沒有。帶著你的痛苦和悲慘,直接下地獄吧。下地獄吧,下地獄吧,回到你該去的地方去。撒旦,滾開,別再煩我了。帶著你的毒品、酒精和惡習,離開吧。趕快下地獄吧,別再煩我了。下地獄吧(下地獄吧),下地獄吧(下地獄吧),滾下地獄吧,因為天堂在等著我。我的兄弟姊妹(啊),我來告訴你們,撒旦是真實存在的(啊),他真實存在,就在我們中間遊蕩,試圖摧毀一切美好事物(啊),他想摧毀我們的心智(啊),摧毀我們的夢想和計劃(啊),他想把我們撕成碎片,擊垮我們,然後直接送我們下地獄(我的天哪)。啊哈,兄弟,你說的真夠多的,我的天哪。哦,我的上帝無所不能(啊)我的上帝能治愈病人(啊)撫平破碎的心靈,帶我們的靈魂升入天堂(啊)所以撒旦,聽好了(啊)奉上帝的名,我斥責你(啊)我以他的名義站起來,直視你的雙眼,嘲笑你醜陋的臉(哈哈哈哈)下地獄去吧,下地獄去吧,回到你該去的地方去吧撒旦,滾到我身後,別再煩我了帶走你的大規模殺傷性武器、恐怖和卑鄙去吧帶著你的腐敗下地獄去吧,離我遠點去吧下地獄去吧,下地獄去吧,下地獄去吧下地獄去吧,因為天堂在等我下地獄去吧,下地獄去吧,下地獄去吧,下地獄去吧,下地獄去吧,下地獄去吧下地獄去吧,因為天堂在等我下地獄去吧,下地獄去吧,下地獄去吧,下地獄去吧,下地獄去吧,下地獄去吧下地獄去吧,天堂在召喚我天堂,天堂在等我,所以我們從地獄中去吧,我的兄弟們從上帝中去吧,我的兄弟們從我的姐妹們中解救出來。撒旦,聽我說,我在天上的父能把你那天文數字般的自負一腳踢回地獄深淵(啊)大家同意嗎?哦,哈利路亞。哦,撒旦,你這老魔鬼,上帝能把你像週日早晨的煎餅一樣壓扁(啊)大家同意嗎?哦,真是這樣,真是這樣?你不喜歡嗎,你不喜歡嗎?撒旦,你可以下地獄了。
Dolly Parton Hello God. GO TO HELL
[Chorus 1]
Hello God, are you out there?Can you hear me, are you listening anymore?Hello God, if we're still on speaking termsCan you help me like before?I have questioned your existenceMy resistance leaves me coldCan you help me go the distance?Hello God, hello, hello?[Verse 1]This old world has gone to piecesCan we fix it, is there time?Hate and violence just increasesWe're so selfish, cruel and blindWe fight and kill each otherIn your name, defending youDo you love some more than others?We're so lost and confused[Chorus 2]Hello God, are you out there?Can you hear us, are you listening anymore?Hello God, if we're still on speaking termsCan you help us like before?Oh, the free will you have givenWe have made a mockery ofThis is no way to be livingWe're in great need of your love
GO TO HELL
WRITER DOLLY PARTON
Go to Hell, go to Hell, go back where you belong Get thee behind me Satan, just leave me the Hell alone Take your wars and your politics, your lust and your greed And go to Hell in a handbasket 'cause heaven waits for me Go to Hell, go to Hell, go back where you belong Get thee behind me Satan, just leave me alone You're a cheat, you're a liar, you're a scoundrel and a thief Go to Hell in a handbasket 'cause heaven waits for me Go to Hell, go to Hell, go to Hell, go to Hell Go to Hell in a handbasket 'cause heaven waits for me Oh I tried hard to conquer my fears and my doubts But everywhere I turn I see your evil doin's all about I have suffered your sorrow, your heartache and grief You keep dealing me a bad hand with a trick card up your sleeve Go to Hell, go to Hell, go back where you belong Get thee behind me Satan, just leave me alone Take all of your bad guys, your demons and flee Go to Hell in a handbasket, heaven's calling me Go to Hell, go to Hell, go to Hell, go to Hell Go to Hell in a handbasket 'cause heaven waits for me Oh, I know I'm no angel, but I'm better than that And God is still my hero, and he can knock you flat There is nothing but sorrow in that wicked place that you dwell Take your pain and your misery and go straight to Hell Go to Hell, go to Hell, go back where you belong Get thee behind me Satan, just leave me alone Take your drugs and your alcohol, your vices and leave Go to Hell in a handbasket, just get away from me Go to Hell (go to Hell), go to Hell (go to Hell) Go to Hell in a handbasket 'cause heaven waits for me My brothers and my sisters (ah) I'm here to tell you that Satan is real (ah) He is real and walking around amongst us trying to destroy everything that's good and beautiful (ah) He wants to break our hearts and minds (ah) Destroy our dreams and plans (ah) He wants to tear us up in little pieces, break us down and send us straight to Hell (Oh, my God) Ah-ha, you said a mouthful brother Oh, my God. Oh, my God can do anything (ah) My God can heal the sick (ah) Mend broken hearts and take our souls to heaven (ah) So Satan, listen up (ah) In God's name I rebuke you (ah) I stand up in his name, look you in the eye and laugh in your ugly face (ha, ha, ha) Go to Hell, go to Hell, go back where you belong Get thee behind me Satan, just leave me alone Take your weapons of mass destruction, terror and sleaze Go to Hell with your corruption, just get away from me Go to Hell, go to Hell, go to Hell, go to Hell Go to Hell in a handbasket 'cause heaven waits for me Go to Hell, go to Hell, go to Hell, go to Hell Go to Hell in a handbasket 'cause heaven waits for me Go to Hell in a handbasket, heaven's calling me Heaven, heaven waits for me, so go to Hell Oh, my brothers and my sisters (ah) God can deliver us from Satan's evil grip Satan, listen to me, my Father in Heaven can kick your astronomical ego right back to the pits of Hell (ah) Can I get an amen on that one? Oh, hallelujah. Oh, Satan, you ol' devil you God can flatten you like a Sunday morning pancake (ah) Can I get a hallelujah on that one? Oh, ain't it so, ain't it so? Don't you love it, don't you love it? Satan, you can go to Hell
No comments:
Post a Comment